Friday, September 10, 2010

New Job

Wow has it ever been a while since I was over here and wrote anything.  So much has happened that I don't quite know where to start so I guess I will just jump in here and do it.

We took a little vacation and seen some pretty country back east.  Went to MA and NY,Maine and New Jersey.  Stopped and poked my hand in the Atlantic Ocean,  eat fresh lobster in Maine.  That is enough about that for this post, I'll post more about the things we did in "Ozarkviews" blog.

What I wanted to tell you about here and now is I have accepted the position of manager for the PTR site, ReadersPond.  I will be placing the ads there for Ms Underhill and trying to keep the site running smoothly.  For those of you who are not familiar with this site it is one of the Pond series owned and operated by Valerie Underhill.  The other in this series include, MarketingPond, ViralPond, and the newest RolutionSolutionTeam.  Anyway this is one honest lady and she makes money entirely from her online interests.  If you haven't been there then you should drop by and introduce yourself, who knows you might even like it and stick around and make some money.

Anyway, just because you have read this far I want you to have this free book, it is down-loadable and virus free.  You will need a PDF reader so if you don't have one then go find one and read this book, if you want to make money online that is..

No comments:

Post a Comment