Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Why?

here it is the 5th of January and already I am finding folks that have not read the terms or they just think they are too slick to get caught cheating.

Folks this is your site as much as mine if you sign up multiple accounts you are cheating yourself.

The weekly cleanse has been done and the folks that don't respond will be deleted Thursday.  We don't have many this time and that way when folks want a clean list to advertise too we are ready.  I am member of some ptr that have over 100,000 members when I asked one how many active he had he said all that are members.  I then ask how often he ran an inactive list and he told me he never had cause that would reduce the amount he could charge folks to advertise.  Needless to say I didn't advertise there.

We may have only 150 members but I can assure all that they are active members and they will see your ad.  I cannot promise they will buy, that is up to you, all I can promise is they will read your ad.

So for some clean advertising just let "OzarkPaidMail" be the one for you

No comments:

Post a Comment