Thursday, May 28, 2009

A better day

I thought the other day was a good one, and it was but I think today is even better. The sun is shinning, I have made a deposit of money received from surfing the web and other internet activities. The neighbors rental property burned last night, no one was hurt and they all had insurance to replace their belongings. The property was run down and the landlord would not fix anything. The last people he rented it to were loud and kept the neighbors up, the police were always having to go by and quite them down and things like that. Now that it burned them people will have to find somewhere else to have their parties.

Stepson came by at noon and pressure washed my house so that we can paint it this weekend if it will stop raining.

I ran a member check and only had one member that was not active so only had to delete him and not a bunch. Now to get more people to advertise so that the members will make some money a little faster. But it should happen as everything else is going so good. My PyraBang is growing by leaps. Have made $55.00 + in past three months. If this is an indication of things to come then I may be making 5 figure income from my online marketing endeavors by the end of the year. In addition to making money from the referrals that I have in PyraBang I get to share my views that I like, even if someone else wrote them. Which is fine cause I don't write so well.

Well gotta end this for now and get some ads out to the members of OzarkPaidMail.

No comments:

Post a Comment